News

We have just completed the conservation of the leaded glazing and related ironwork, together with the oak frames of the South Cottage at Sissinghurst, previously used by Harold Nicolson as a workroom.

RIMG5958

 

A recent commission ‘Four Angels’ is complete and has been installed in East window of the Lady Chapel.

We are completing ongoing restoration work at the priest’s house, built by Augustus Pugin in 1850 and situated by Pugin’s family home The Grange and his church St Augustine’s.

We are now in the process of conserving the windows and related ironwork to the leaded glazing of this glorious building in East Sussex.  Built in 1634 with 330 acres of land, this was once the home of Rudjard Kipling for 34 years.

 

 

New commission for St Andrews Church, Deal.  ‘The Four Angels Window’ will be placed in the East window of the Lady Chapel on it’s completion.

Ongoing conservationPhase 3 of the conservation of stained and leaded windows at the Church are nearing completion.

Reinstatement of East Window

Reinstatement of East Window

Removal and restoration at our studio of the East window has neared conclusion.

P1120257

Conservation underway

The conservation of the stained glass windows by Victorian Architect & Artist, AWS Pugin is now underway at our studio.

Leeds Castle

Leeds Castle – Gate House Restoration

The restoration of the leaded glazing and related iron work to the Gate House continues at Leeds Castle.

 The conservation of the leaded glazing and related ironwork continues at our studio for Phases 1.3 & 1.4  south elevation windows for completion Autumn 2013.

Phase 1.3 & 1.4